The Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced vacancies for the post of Lecturer in the Education Department for the year 2023. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to start their career in teaching and want to make a difference in the education sector of Balochistan. The BPSC is responsible for recruiting eligible candidates for various posts in the government sector of Balochistan. The commission conducts exams and interviews to select the most suitable candidates for different positions. The recruitment for the post of Lecturer in the Education Department is highly anticipated in Balochistan, and aspirants are eagerly waiting for the application process to begin. The BPSC has announced that there are 500 vacancies for the post of Lecturer in the Education Department. The candidates who wish to apply for this post should have a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 2nd division from a recognized university. The age limit for the candidates is between 21 to 35 years. The selection process for the post of Lecturer in the Education Department will consist of a written test followed by an interview. The written test will be 100 marks and will consist of objective-type questions related to the subject of the candidate. The interview will be of 15 marks, and the candidates will be assessed on their knowledge of the subject, teaching skills, and communication abilities.
BPSC Jobs 2023
|Jobs Title:||BPSC Jobs Online Apply | Lectures 2023|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Age Limit:||21To 35 Years|
|Hiring Organization:||Balochistan public services commission|
The application process for the post of Lecturer in the Education Department will begin soon, and interested candidates should keep a check on the official website of the BPSC for updates. The candidates should fill out the application form carefully and attach all the required documents, including educational qualifications, age proof, and experience certificates. The BPSC Jobs in Education Department for Lecturer 2023 is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have a passion for teaching and want to make a difference in the education sector of Balochistan. The selection process is rigorous, and the candidates should prepare well to succeed in the written test and interview. The BPSC provides a fair and transparent recruitment process, and the selected candidates can look forward to a rewarding career in the education sector of Balochistan.
|Sr. No||Position Name||Qualification||No of Post|
|1.||Lecturer Female (B-17)||Master in relevant subject||150|
BPSC Jobs Online Apply | Lectures 2023
How to Apply for this BPSC Jobs Online Apply | Lectures 2023
- All first recruiting applications must be filed online via the BPSC website, www.bpsc.gob.pk.
- Applicants are not obligated to mail a hard copy of their online application.
- However, applicants without an internet connection are still welcome to submit their applications in the required format, provided they mail or deliver them in person to the Balochistan Public Service Commission in Quetta.
- Candidates must bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt, and downloaded copy of the roll number slip at the time of the written test.
- Applicants must produce an actual 600 rupee Treasury receipt.
- only females are eligible applicants.
- written examination in the pertinent topic (Detailed syllabus available on BPSC website).
- The candidate must produce a copy of their district’s local domicile certificate.
- The closing date for BPSC Positions in the Education Department is May 5, 2023.