The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is responsible for recruiting civil servants in various departments of the federal government of Pakistan. Every year, FPSC announces vacancies for various posts including Lecturers in different subjects. In this article, we will discuss FPSC Lectures Jobs 2023. FPSC Lectures Jobs 2023 will be announced in different subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, English, Urdu, Pakistan Studies, Islamic Studies, and many others. These jobs will be announced for both male and female candidates who have a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject. The age limit for these jobs will be between 22 to 35 years. However, there will be age relaxation for candidates belonging to certain categories such as government servants, disabled persons, and candidates from remote areas. The selection process for FPSC Lectures Jobs 2023 will consist of a written test, an interview, and a psychological assessment. The written test will be conducted to assess the candidates’ knowledge of the relevant subject and their analytical and problem-solving skills. The interview will be conducted to evaluate the candidates’ communication skills, subject knowledge, and ability to work in a team. The psychological assessment will be conducted to evaluate the candidates’ personality traits and their suitability for the job. The successful candidates will be offered attractive salary packages along with other benefits such as medical allowance, house rent allowance, and pension.
FPSC Lectures Jobs 2023 | Online Apply
|Jobs Title:||FPSC Lectures Jobs 2023 | Online Apply|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Age Limit:||22 To 35 Years|
|Hiring Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission|
Moreover, they will have opportunities for career growth and development. To apply for FPSC Lectures Jobs 2023, candidates will have to submit an online application form through the FPSC website. They will also have to pay a fee for the application. The application fee will vary depending on the number of posts applied for and the category to which the candidate belongs. FPSC Lectures Jobs 2023 will provide an excellent opportunity for individuals who are passionate about teaching and have a strong academic background in the relevant subject. The selection process will be rigorous, but successful candidates will have a promising careers ahead. Interested candidates should keep an eye on the FPSC website for updates regarding these jobs.
- A) Arabic – 03
- B) Biology – 03
- C) Botany – 02
- D) Business Administration – 03
- E) Chemistry – 05
- F) Civics – 01
- G) Computer Science – 15
- H) Economics – 15
- I) English – 17
- J) History – 05
- K) Health & Physical Education – 06
- L) International Relations – 01
- M) Islamic Studies – 08
- N) Mathematics – 15
- O) Pak Studies – 03
- P) Persian – 01
- Q) Physics – 09
- R) Political Science – 03
- S) Psychology – 04
- T) Sociology – 01
- U) Statistics – 05
- V) Urdu – 08
- W) Zoology – 02
FPSC Lectures Jobs 2023 | Online Apply
How to Apply for this FPSC Lectures Jobs 2023 | Online Apply
- Every applicant is required to apply online at the FPSC website, www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Applicants may only make one amendment to their online applications before the deadline to correct errors, omissions, etc.
- The data submitted in the online application form is considered to be accurate and complete.
- Post-experience claims that haven’t already been submitted in the online form are viewed as an intentional attempt to qualify. Such later claims won’t be taken into consideration.
- The website provides comprehensive basic instructions/guidelines for submitting an online application.
- Applicants are not needed to submit a hard copy of their online applications.
- Applicants may submit their applications on or before the deadline even if they do not have access to online services; specific information regarding the requirements for this position should be addressed in plain paper to the Secretary of the FPSC. Applications that are difficult to submit online will still be considered.
- The commission’s application fee is approved:
- The rates for the various positions are as follows: BS-16 to BS-17 = 300/-, BS-18 = 750/-, BS-19 = 1200/-, and BS-20 and beyond = 1500/-.