On an agreement premise, the Service of Environmental Change, Legislature of Pakistan MOCC, is searching for Pakistani nationals with the fundamental capabilities, energy, and inspiration to fill the positions. MOCC Jobs 2023 were provided to us by the Daily Express. Before long, MOCC is searching for applications online to fill the unfilled seats (Accomplice Computer programmer (BPS-15) and Records Associate (BPS-11).
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Details 2023
This page was created to inform guests about upcoming and current MOCC Occupations commercials. Newspapers in Pakistan provide us with information. On the MOCC website, it can also be found at https://mocc.gov.pk/Jobs. Latest Openings at the Ministry of Climate Change At this time, a few positions at the Pakistan Environment Protection Agency have been announced by the Ministry of Climate Change. The Climate Change Ministry is seeking Pakistani citizens with relevant expertise, creativity, and experience.
Before lodging online applications through the Public Work Entrance (www.njp.gov.pk), interested applicants should compare themselves to the post-imperative terms and conditions. Additionally, the MOCC Job Advertisement provides a brief description of the following open positions. These openings are available to male and female candidates. Candidates with relevant field experience and a minimum of a BCS, BBA, B.Com, or BS qualification in the relevant fields are required to apply.
Ministry of Climate Change Latest Jobs 2023
|Posted on:||May 26, 2023|
|Last Date:||June 09, 2023|
|Company:||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Address:||Ministry of Climate Change, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||June 09, 2023|
• Accounts Assistant (BPS-11)
• Assistant Computer Programmer (BPS-15)
• Both men and women are eligible to apply for these positions. Candidates must have relevant work experience and a minimum of a BCS, BBA, B.Com, or BS degree in their respective fields.
• All Pakistani men and women are eligible. Additionally, a debilitated part ought to be saved. Accounts Assistant candidates must have at least two years of work experience. The permitted extent of ages for this position is 18 to 28.
Apply Online In MOCC Jobs 2023
The Pakistan Environment Protection Agency received some job postings recently from the Climate Change Ministry. For various projects, the Environmental Change Service is seeking Pakistani nationals who are competent, enthusiastic, and experienced. For the positions of Records Partner (BPS-11) and Colleague Software Engineer (BPS-15), the MOCC is currently accepting online applications.
Before introducing a web based application through the Public Work Entry at www.njp.gov.pk, the ideal individuals should overview their consistence with the post-basic arrangements. The MOCC Occupation Ad’s quick depiction of information regarding open positions is located below.
How to Apply?
- You can submit applications online by clicking this link or going to the National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk.
- Within 15 days or less, applications should be submitted via the approved connect.
- Online applications will be taken into consideration.
The Ministry of Climate Change, or MoCC for short, is a cabinet-level ministry of the Pakistani government that deals with climate change in Pakistan. Senator Sherry Rehman is in charge of the ministry as a Federal Minister. Climate change, desertification, and environmental preservation are all areas in which the Ministry of Climate actively participates in national disaster management policies, plans, and programs.