The Ministry of Human Rights is one of the most important institutions in any country, as it is responsible for safeguarding the fundamental rights and freedoms of its citizens. In 2023, the Ministry of Human Rights is expected to offer a range of jobs to qualified individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others. These are just some of the job positions that the Ministry of Human Rights may offer in 2023. To be eligible for these positions, candidates must possess relevant qualifications and experience in the field of human rights, as well as a strong commitment to promoting and protecting human rights. In addition, candidates should possess excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills, and be able to work effectively in a team-oriented environment. The Ministry of Human Rights is an important government department that is responsible for promoting and protecting human rights in the country. The ministry works towards ensuring that every individual, regardless of race, gender, religion, or ethnicity, has the right to live with dignity and respect. The ministry is constantly looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join their teams and work towards achieving their objectives.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023 | Online Apply
|Jobs Title:||Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023 | Online Apply|
|Required Qualifications:||Master/Bachelor /intermediate /Primary|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Age Limit:||18 To 28 Years|
|Hiring Organization:||Ministry of Human Rights|
|Sr. No||Position Name||Qualification||No Of Post|
|Master’s Degree in Social|
with 2nd Division from the
HEC recognized University
|LLB with 2 Division from|
HEC recognized University
Minimum 80/40 w.p.mshorthand/typing
Must be Computer literate
|Bachelor with a Minimum of 10.000 |
key depression per hour
Ministry of Human Rights invites applications on contact basis for child protection institute under the ict child protection act 2018.
How to Apply for this Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023 | Online Apply
- There will be no consideration of the 10%, 5%, or regional/provincial quotas when making a decision.
- According to government policy, there is a 2% quota for candidates who are women, minorities, or disabled.
- Applying online is possible through the National Job Portal at www.nip.gov.pk.
- 15 days after the day the advertising was published.
- Downloadable advertisements are available at www.mohr.gov.pk.
- Only individuals who have been shortlisted will be notified for the written exam/interview.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channels with NOC.
- The duration of service and other specifics are expressly stated by their organizations.
- Original documents must be submitted by candidates at the time of the interview. Candidates are already there.
- Government services also have to provide original NOC from their departments/organizations.