ATH Abbottabad is a well-known hospital in Pakistan that provides high-quality healthcare services to the local community. They are currently offering a Nursing Assistant Course with Monthly Stipend to individuals who want to pursue a career in healthcare. This course will provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to become a competent nursing assistant and work in a hospital setting. The Nursing Assistant Course with Monthly Stipend is a 6-month program that will cover a range of topics, including basic anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, patient care, infection control, and communication skills. You will also receive hands-on training in a clinical setting, where you will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced nurses and learn from their expertise. In addition to the comprehensive training program, you will also receive a monthly stipend during your course. This stipend will help you cover your living expenses while you focus on your studies and gain valuable work experience. Upon completion of the course, you will have the opportunity to work at ATH Abbottabad as a nursing assistant and continue your career in healthcare.
Nursing assistant jobs in Abbottabad 2023
|Jobs Title:||Nursing Assistant Course In Abbottabad | Jobs 2023|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Age Limit:||18 To 24 Years|
Ayub Medical College/Ayub Teaching Hospital
To be eligible for the Nursing Assistant Course with Monthly Stipend, you must have a minimum of a high school diploma and be at least 18 years of age. You must also have a passion for healthcare and a desire to help others. The selection process for this program is highly competitive, and only a limited number of candidates will be accepted. If you are interested in pursuing a career in healthcare and want to take advantage of this unique opportunity, then don’t hesitate to apply for the Nursing Assistant Course with Monthly Stipend at ATH Abbottabad Jobs 2023. This program will provide you with the training and experience you need to succeed in the healthcare industry and make a positive impact on the lives of others
|Training Module.||In-service training for one year|
|Eligibility Criteria:||Matric with science at least 50% marks.|
|Stipend:||Rs. 5,000/= Per month|
|Number of Students:||46|
|Certificate:||A certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the training|
How to Apply for this Nursing Assistant Course In Abbottabad | Jobs 2023
- Applicants who are interested in applying for this position may first apply through www.etea.edu.pk put up online.
- A recommended online deposit slip (with the token number, project code, and personal information of the candidates) will be created following the successful submission of the online application.
- Upon successful completion, a certificate will be awarded.
- Training Both theory and clinical classes must be attended in full.
- The applicant must abide by all ATH, MTI, and Abbottabad policies.
- Each student must submit an affidavit at the time of enrollment guaranteeing that they will be held accountable if they don’t finish the program and that they will work for at least three years at MTI, Abbottabad.
- A 5% quota is set aside for those with disabilities, and a 5% quota will be applied to people of color.
- The aforementioned positions (required: a disability certificate issued by a recognized medical board).
- Grab a printout of the deposit slip that was generated, and deposit the required exam fee (non-refundable).
- Using the Agent Jazz Cash App, the Easypaisa App, or UBL OMNI at any UBL Bank branch Agent
- Please keep the original deposit slip (candidate’s copy) with you after submitting your fees successfully.
- Do not give the stamp to anybody else; the bank needs it only for you.
- After submitting an online application, do not send copies of your supporting documents or recommendations to the ETEA office.
- Nonetheless, the applicants who are qualified for screening will offer testimonials and supporting documentation.
- ETEA or the Appointing Authority may require examination as and when necessary for the examination.