The Pakistan Navy is hiring for a variety of positions, including PN Cadet, Sailor, Civilian, Permanent Commission, Short Service Commission, and so on, and is looking for candidates with matriculation, intermediate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees. Visit their official website, joinpaknavy.gov.pk, for the most important step in applying for Pak Naval force Positions 2023. The rest of the application process is completed at enlistment and choice bases scattered throughout the country. For the PN Student Selection, the Pakistan Maritime power is searching for energetic, gifted, learned, and convinced Pakistani students. For this position, only men are eligible to apply.
Join The Pakistan Navy as a PN Cadet
Pakistan Navy 2023 job advertisement has been released. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online. Through the Pakistan Naval force’s true site, qualified male and female competitors from everywhere the nation can go after these most current Pak Naval force positions. They will be hired for these positions following the completion of the recruitment process.
We inform Pakistani students about the most recent Pakistan Navy recruitment efforts (Join Pak Navy Jobs 2023 as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission in Terms 2023-B) via this page. An advertisement for the Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet Jobs 2023 appears in the Pakistani Daily Newspaper. People from Pakistan who are interested in applying for jobs in the Pakistani Navy or to join the Pakistani Navy should submit an application.
Pakistan Navy As A PN Cadet Jobs Details
|Posted on:||21st May 2023|
|Job Type:||Federal Government|
|Salary Offered:||50,000+ PKR|
|Address:||Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centre, Lahore|
|Last Date:||June 04, 2023|
- A PN Trainee must be registered and have a FSc or O/A level with at least 60% grades. OK competitors incorporate the two regular people and current workers. All pieces of Pakistan, including Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, and X-Fata, are qualified applicants.
- Spot of Stay: Single male Pakistani residents
- As far as possible for government employees and administration up-and-comers is somewhere in the range of 17 and 23 years of age.
- Lowest Level: The competitor should be 5 feet 4 inches tall and have procured something like 60% in any of the accompanying subjects at the Matric, FSc, or O/A level: either statistics, physics, chemistry, computer science, or mathematics and physics together.
- O/A Level understudies should present a testament of equivalency. FSc Section 2 Assuming that you are a seeming chosen one with somewhere around 65% To a limited extent 1, you can likewise apply. They must, however, submit a hope certificate that has been signed by the head of the department or organization.
- As previously stated, applications are accepted for the Pakistan Navy’s PN Cadet recruitment in 2023.
How to Apply for PN Cadet Positions?
The headline of this advertisement was “Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission in Term 2023-B.”
- The online enrollment structure is currently open on the Pakistan Naval force website at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. The last day to register online is May 21, 2023.
- Newcomers should access the established website, navigate to the online enrollment area, and complete the structure by entering precise and complete details. On the same portal, you will be able to access the Pak Navy Registration Slip.
- Applications for enlisting in the Pakistan Naval force are currently being acknowledged from May 21 to June 4, 2023. Candidates who meet the requirements are required to submit an application online. Selection Procedure
- The appropriate PNR&SC will post the date of the affirmation test on their website. The going with subjects will go through PC based testing:
• Scholarly test in English, math, physical science, and general information
• Knowledge test
- The Pakistan Naval force will just contact the people who have been shortlisted to sort out for them to take the Actual Productivity Test (PET) at the suitable PNR&SC and their most memorable clinical/interview arrangement.
- Mobility: 1.6 kilometers (one mile) in 8.30 seconds • Ten pushups quickly.
- Squats: 10 redundancies, 2:00
- Facial structure ups: two minutes and two repetitions
- Only applicants who met the requirements for the qualifications would be eligible to take the ISSB tests and interviews.