Sindh Police is one of the leading law enforcement agencies in Pakistan. It is in charge of preserving law and order in the Sindh province. Sindh Police has recently announced Constable Jobs for the year 2023. This recruitment drive is aimed at hiring talented and motivated individuals to fill vacant positions in the force. Sindh Police Constable Jobs 2023 provide an excellent opportunity for young and motivated individuals to join the police force and serve their community. The recruitment process for these positions is rigorous, and the candidates who are selected will be given extensive training to become competent police officers. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in serving your community, then apply for Sindh Police Constable Jobs 2023 and become a part of this noble profession. The recruitment process for Sindh Police Constable Jobs 2023 will begin in the coming months, and the applications will be accepted online. The candidates who are interested in applying for these positions must meet the eligibility criteria set by the department.
Sindh Police Jobs 2023 Karachi | Constable
|Jobs Title:||Sindh Police Jobs 2023 Karachi | Constable|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Age Limit:||18 To 28Years|
|Hiring Organization:||Sindh Government|
- Head Constable (BPS-09)
- Constable (BPS-07)
To be eligible for Sindh Police Constable Jobs 2023, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Age: The applicant should be between 18 to 28 years of age.
- Education: The candidate must possess at minimum a Matriculation certificate.
- Physical Standards: The male candidate should be at least 5 feet 5 inches tall and the female candidate should be at least 5 feet 2 inches tall.
- Chest: Minimum 33 inches with an expansion of 1.5 inches.
- Male: 1600 meters running in 8 mints
- Female: 800 meters running in 8 mints
- Domicile: The candidate must have a domicile in Sindh Province.
The selection process for Sindh Police Constable Jobs 2023 will be conducted in the following phases:
Physical Test: The candidates who have submitted their application fee will have to appear in the physical test. The physical test will include running, push-ups, sit-ups, and a long jump.
Written Test: The candidates who pass the physical test will be eligible to appear in the written test. The written test will cover topics such as English, Urdu, General Knowledge, and Mathematics.
Interview: The candidates who pass the written test will be called for an interview.
Medical Test: The candidates who pass the interview will have to undergo a medical examination.
After completing all these phases, the candidates who have been selected will undergo training at the Police Training Center.
Sindh Police Jobs 2023 Karachi | Constable
How to Apply for this Sindh Police Jobs 2023 Karachi | Constable
- Candidates can get a 900-rupee challan created by the system after submitting an online application.
- 900 only) and deposit it in any ABL/MCB Bank Ltd. branch.
- An employee of the government with two years of experience may apply.
- The age limit as of today is thirty-three (33) years.
- Applicants must upload their CNIC, proof of residence, PRC/Form-D, recent photo, and academic credentials.
- while applying online with a driving license.
- Only candidates referred to as F. “Interview” will have their original certificates attested in their entirety, and any applicant found to have made a false or misleading statement will be automatically rejected at any point Applicants who already work for the government and meet the requirements may apply.
- Any online applications received after the deadline will not be considered. According to Sindh Police recruitment policy, children of retired Sindh Police officials or employees with 25 years of qualifying service as of the last date of online application submission would receive an additional 15 marks if they are eligible for an interview.
- The heads of the involved units will need documentation pertaining to the children of retired and active employees.
- All test dates, times, and locations will be announced later by online call letters, SMS, and the SIBA website Service for testing.
- The number of openings may be increased or decreased by the Sindh Police.
- Only SIBA Testing Service will contact candidates who pass the written exam to schedule a physical examination. Date and test site information will be released separately.
- It is encouraged that candidates who do not meet the requirements do not submit an online application.
- Depending on the situation, the candidate would be assigned to any bomb disposal unit in the province of Sindh.
- The final day for online applications is to be submitted within (14) days of the publishing date.